1.-Who is responsible for processing the personal data of web Users?
Company name: BUDGET HOTELS, S.L. (hereinafter, “Praktik Hotels”)
Registered Office: C/Pedro i Pons 9-11, 4º 1ª, CP 08034 – Barcelona
Tax ID: B-63965974
Telephone: (+34) 93 321 93 41 / (+34) 93 363 27 60
Entered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona: Volume: 46954, Page: 158 and Sheet number: B-536315, Inscription 1
2.- For what purpose is the personal data of web Users processed?
- In order to be able to manage the requests of web Users who contact Praktik Hotels through this website.
- To be able to send them commercial emails about the hotels in the PRAKTIK HOTELS business group.
3.- How long will Praktik Hotels keep the personal data of web Users?
Your data will be stored for five years.
4.- On what legal grounds is the personal data of web Users processed?
5.- Who will the data be sent to?
The personal data of web Users will be communicated to the hotels of the PRAKTIK HOTELS business group based on our legitimate interest and in order to be able to provide a better service. They will never be transferred internationally, except under a legal obligation.
6.- What rights do web Users have with regard to the personal data?
Praktik Hotels always guarantees web Users the exercise of their rights consisting of:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Praktik Hotels is processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their individual circumstances, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. Praktik Hotels shall cease to process the data, except on legitimate or overriding grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Web users also have the right to the portability of their data to other companies, whenever they request it specifically and it is technically possible to do so and not to be subjected to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles).
The Web User may exercise their rights by sending an express written request, through any of the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: C/Pedro i Pons 9-11, CP 08034 – Barcelona
Web Users are also informed that they have right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal and can make a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
All the contact details and procedures before the Spanish Data Protection Agency can be found on the website: https://www.agpd.es
7.- How have we obtained the personal data of web Users?
Praktik Hotels, has obtained the data of its web Users by way of the contact made by users with Praktik Hotels through the telephone number and/or email that appears on the hotel’s website.
8.- Categories of personal data processed
The personal data to which Praktik Hotels has access are the following:
- Identification data
- Postal or email addresses
- Specially protected or special category data is not processed.
9.- Applicable legislation
Praktik Hotels will process the data in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (“GDPR”).
- Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data (LOPD).
If you have any questions or comments about how Praktik Hotels uses the data of web Users, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org